Thursday 17 March 2011

Final Collections

I'm so amazed at the standard of work amongst my course mates as it gets closer and closer to the selections for Graduate Fashion week.
Everyone's working really hard on their final collections, and its looking so amazing already.
I always love to see how peoples minds work, and so seeing their individual take on their chosen subject is absolutely fascinating to me.

Over the next few weeks I'm hoping to (with their permission) feature some of their work on here to share it with everyone, as it deserves to be seen. I am taking into account how stressed everyone is at the moment though, so I'm not holding out too much hope on how soon I'll be able to post about them! But for the moment its really inspiring to see everyone so hard at work.

More to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. hey im a fashion student too.. i love your blog!
    ive started a DIY fashion blog too
    if you like it please follow me
    www.flouncesandslashes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete